SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE
The Senior Tax Associate is responsible for preparing various types of tax returns for clients, including corporate, partnership, trust, international, and individual tax returns. Tasks will involve drafting returns, calculating quarterly estimates, preparing vouchers, handling extension requests, and creating tax projections.
- Prepare various tax returns, including Corporate, Partnership, Trust, International, and Individual tax returns. Projects may involve return drafts, quarterly estimates, vouchers, extension preparation, and projections.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in tax regulations and develop tax planning skills at the federal and state levels.
- Work as an individual contributor and part of a team to support client engagements across different industries, such as technology, real estate, education, manufacturing, non-profit, and more.
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with a team of professionals on client projects through multiple channels, including meetings, chats, and emails.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Working toward completion of CPA certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the following US Tax Forms: 1065 (Partnership), 1120 (Corporate), 1040 (Individual), 1041 and 5227 (Trust), 709 (Gift), 706 (Estate), 990-PF (Charitable Org).
- Experience in US Tax (International, Corporate, Individual, Partnership, etc.).
- Experience in tax provisioning under US GAAP.
- Should be willing to accept a long-term work-from-home arrangement.
- Should be amenable to a permanent night shift schedule.