The NOC Technician is responsible for ticket management, reporting tasks, and analyzing production network issues to suggest corrective action.
- Administering service requests and official communication processes.
- Perform troubleshooting and incident response on the systems.
- Maintenance of technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout the operations.
- Will be assigned to provide quality technical support service in handling complex and escalated technical inquiries, troubleshooting routing, and switching enterprise technology.
- Establish and diagnose network problems/ faults using the required troubleshooting methodology and tools.
- Associate/Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- SDN Technologies, SD-WAN, WAP.
- Industry Certifications (CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, etc).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the network communications field.
- Troubleshooting Layer 1-2 networks and equipment.
- Knowledge or Experience in 24/7 NOC or Operations environment.
- Knowledge of IP protocols (Ethernet, Routing, and Switching.
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies.
- Strong communication ability, both verbal and written.
- Develop and follow detailed work instructions and processes.
- Ability to successfully deal with multiple tasks while under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Should be willing to accept a long-term work-from-home arrangement.
- Should be amenable to a permanent night shift schedule.