BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Representative is to schedule sales meetings through outbound calls and effectively manage prospects to close sales.
- Identify new lead prospects through internet research and various social media platforms.
- Conduct outbound sales activities using a sales engagement platform.
- Respond to all inbound leads and forward qualified leads to the Sales team.
- Schedule appointments for the Sales team with
- Minimum of two years of experience in outbound sales.
- Exceptional consultative phone skills, including the ability to convey information in a clear, friendly, and engaging way to potential customers and overcome objections.
- Ability to lead and manage conversations, create emotional engagement, and earn the trust of prospective clients.
- Must be energetic, positive, and persistent, with strong follow-up skills and a professional can-do attitude.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a cross-team environment, including Operations, Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, Teams, and Excel proficiency.
- Should be willing to accept a long-term work-from-home arrangement.
- Should be amenable to a permanent night shift schedule.