The IT Dispatcher ensures the efficient utilization of technical resources for service delivery and customer satisfaction. They are the main point of contact for clients, vendors, and all technical resources, serving as the face of the company.
- Triage tickets to ensure accurate client information, requests, priorities, and allocation to the appropriate technician based on skill set and focus.
- Schedule technical workload and respond to customer inquiries and requests via phone or email.
- Maintain a positive rapport with clients and staff.
- Monitor schedules, workload, escalations, and priorities for efficiency.
- Complete tickets and tasks promptly.
- Escalate issues that require higher-level support.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in triaging and/or creating tickets, along with scheduling and/or dispatching.
- Experience in the IT services industry or as an MSP.
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills.
- Skilled in preparing written communications and materials.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be willing to accept a long-term work-from-home arrangement.
- Should be amenable to a permanent night shift schedule.